You are here: About/Your Business/Property Developers
property developers, builders, solicitors
New developments generate trips. These trips need to be accommodated on the existing transport network, ideally with no net detriment to existing users.
This will usually necessitate improvements to the local transport network.
Ih all but the smallest of projects, planning applications need an environmental impact assessment (EIA).
The EIA considers, amongst other things, traffic and transport impact and involves the preparation of a transport assessment (TA). For larger projects the TA will normaly include a traffic impact assessment (TIA). This helps assess the extent of any necessary transport network improvements.
- prepare the required TA in support of your planning application
- help get your project through any associated public inquiry
- help avoid the need for a public inquiry in the first place
- act as expert witnesses in the event of a public inquiry
- and remember, our Fast-Answers traffic engineering software helps us work smarter.
Case studies. Our services. Contact us.